- Controller of the Personal Data
Kusumoto Chemicals, Ltd. ( https://www.kusumoto.co.jp/cn/company/outline/ )
- Purpose of Processing for the Personal Data
KC will use the personal data provided by customers only for the following purposes:
- responding to customer requests, inquiries, and such like,
- delivering goods handled by KC and materials and documents,
- making investigations for the development of better goods and services,
- providing support and maintenance, and
- taking other actions that conform to the Personal Data Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Security Management and Storage of Personal Data
KC will implement appropriate protection and security measures to secure the safety of personal data held by KC and will strive to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of personal data.
- Provision of Personal Data to Third Party
KC will not provide the personal data it holds to any third party without a legitimate reason, except where such disclosure:
- is in accordance with or required by an applicable law;
- is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of our customers and the public;
- is made in cooperation with national or local authorities, or an individual or entity appointed by such authorities to enforce the law or carry out legal process;
- is made to business partners to provide our customers with various services
- Sharing of Personal Data
KC will share personal data with associated companies of KC in case it is necessary to fulfil Purposes of Prosessing for the Personal Data described above.
Aassociated companies ( https://www.kusumoto.co.jp/cn/company/associate/ )
- Revision of Personal Data Protection Policy
KC will continuously review the content of this Policy in consideration of changes of social circumstances, technological advances, and such like and strive to improve the content of this Policy to ensure that it is at all times maintained in the best condition.
- Website of KC
- Caution about Use of Service
Please note that some of the websites operated by KC cannot be utilized if personal data is not provided by customers.
- Ciphered Communication
KC will protect the personal data provided by customers by using SSL and other encryption technology on the websites of KC. Please note that there are cases when customers using browsers not compatible with SSL will be unable to access the websites of KC.
Customers may, with their browser’s setting, invalidate the functions of cookies and have a warning displayed when cookies are received.
KC will not take responsibility for the security of personal data of customers at websites of other companies that are linked to in the websites of KC. Customers are requested to confirm personal data protection policies and such like of the websites of other companies linked.
- Caution about Use of Service
- Inquiries about Personal data
When KC receives from a customer a request for disclosure, correction, removal, suspension of use, and suspension of provision to third parties, and a complaint regarding personal data held by KC, KC will appropriately respond to such request and complaint after confirming the identity of the customer.
For inquiries about the protection of personal data, please use an Inquiry Form.
Established : Oct.24,2016
Revised : Apr,14,2022